introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
12.12.12 November'2012 Good things doesn't stays. Doing temp assignment. 3 months. P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace. February 2012. Friday 13 Jan 2012

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Double meaning.? Assumption.?
Thursday, December 27, 2012 @ 02:08

Merry Christmas.!!!

Sorry that I'm kinda late. Too busy having celebrations with different group of friends.
This year Christmas is filled with loves and laughters.!
They rocks my life.!
Especially my Teddy Bear.!
He's finally able to spend time catching up sleep and get things done.

Time flies like nobody business, only a few more days (technically a 5days) left to 2013.
There so much things that ain't completed yet.!
In need of more time.! Ahhh.!

I'm just ranting nonsense.
This is the effect of lacking of sleep due to late night readings.
Even though, my boy is sleeping as soundly as a rock, I'm not affected.
See this is so bad when I'm too engrossed in reading!

Damn, I have side-track so badly.
Supposed to Talk about double meanings and assumptions yet I end up writing rubbish.
Back to work, I tend to include double meanings in my writings as to not point on any particulars unless you are guilty or you would like to think that I'm talking about you then it's fine to me. But to assume that I'm like hinting certain things or talking about particular person to gain your sympathy , then you're so wrong.! I just like to keep things in dark and maintain it this way. Nonetheless, whatever your thinking is, is your business.! Because I'm all good.! :)

Needa stop here and get back to my book then to sleep before I'm getting a lecture.! :p