introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
Double meaning.? Assumption.? 12.12.12 November'2012 Good things doesn't stays. Doing temp assignment. 3 months. P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace. February 2012.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


January'2013
Saturday, January 26, 2013 @ 15:16

Sorry that I have neglected you badly. :(

January'2013 is ending in less than a weeks time and I have not been blogging, not settle with myself, etc.
Time flies way too fast for me to catch up with all the things that has happen.

First of all, the last Friday of 2012, I received news that affect me greatly - grandma passed away.
I know its a release for grandma but it still pain us to see you leave us.
R.I.P, Grandma.
Funeral ended on the 2 Jan 2013.

Meaning to say I didn't get to spend my countdown like usual, nevertheless I did get to spend with my loves one.
Cherish what you have today, as you may not be lucky to have it tomorrow.

With all the whirlpool of things happening, School started.
So unprepared. So rush.
Just went to school , sat in class and stone.

As for the end of 2012 and start of 2013, hasn't been great.
I'm trying to pick myself though.
So I will have a brighter 2013.
No resolutions or anything made.

That's all for now, as life is dull plus I have not faced the fact that right now is 2013.



PS. Peeps remember to plan for your 2013 ahead.!