introduction
biography
Kerlyn is me.
Someone who lost faith and trust in love
to play hard is what she wants in life now.
To achieve dreams within the next 5years.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard
Width <200px. Recommend cbox

i'm leaving
never looking back again
? Diane
? Ferlyn
? Hazel
? Hong Ning
? Juliana
? Kaili
? Ken
? Norin
? Shuling
? Steffie
? Valerie
? Wei Min
? Xueting
? Yuki


flashbacks
reminiscence
January'2013 Double meaning.? Assumption.? 12.12.12 November'2012 Good things doesn't stays. Doing temp assignment. 3 months. P.E.A.C.E Life like a merry go round... Peace.

take a bow
how about a round of applause
Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon


Olympus Has Fallen
Monday, April 15, 2013 @ 16:55

Hello ,

It's been 3 months since I last step into this place, now it's coated with super thick layer of dust.
I have been busy studying, settling exams stuff and pretty much slacking around.
Now, I'm back on track - building a new desktop, sourcing for job and watching movies.

Talk about movies.
I went to watch Olympus has Fallen yesterday with my friends, my only comment : WAY TOO AWESOME.! Just imagine having your adrenaline rush through out the whole movie while struggling to keep warm. Totally worth my time and money. I won't mind watching it 10 times.
Let's get started with the movie - Olympus has Fallen is referring to The White House that was being invaded and President of United States has been held captive while Gerard Butler- agent (Mike Banning) went through the trouble to do the one man showdown. Mike was being transferred to do desk-bound work after The First Lady passed away but he still cares for President Asher and his son Conner. Therefore no matter how bad the situation was he didn't care, all he has in mind was to save them . He is truly a hero.!
That's all for now.


Don't linger around, GO GET THE TICKETS.!!!